573.445.9524 [email protected]

.and What are the requirements for rental applicants?

  • Your combined income must be at least 3 times the monthly rent. (For example, if you are interested in renting a unit that is $600/month, your monthly net income must be at least $1800.)
  • We require you have at least a year’s rental experience and that you have been at your current job for at least a year. *in some cases a co-signer may substitute these requirements not being met.
  • A $35 application fee. We expect good credit, and a clean background.
    *Once your credit has been processed, the $35 fee is not refundable
  • All applications must be filled out in the entirety. If the application is determined to be fraudulent or deceitful, it will automatically be denied.

What if something in my home needs repair?

We have a full maintenance staff that are skilled and able to make most repairs. Just call the office to submit a work order and your repair (in most cases) will be completed in just a few days. We also have someone on-call after hours to be available if a maintenance emergency would arise after our typical business hours. After hour calls should be limited to emergency situations only.

Do you allow pets at your properties?

Some of our properties do allow approved pets with a $300 refundable pet deposit (an extra $100 is required for any additional approved pet). PRIOR TO GETTING A PET, the pet must be approved by the office, the pet addendum must be signed, and the $300 pet deposit must be paid-in-full. Due to insurance regulations some breed restrictions do apply. Please contact the office to discuss pet friendly properties.

Can I paint the apartment?

No…painting your rental unit any color other than its original paint color upon move-in is strictly not allowed and is a violation of your lease.

What if I want to break my lease or leave early?

We do not “break leases”.  The purpose of a lease is to protect both the tenant and the owner.  However, if you must vacate the property before your lease expires for any  reason, your only option is to sublease.